Current Selection - Rigamarole White Wine 2017
Information from: Rigamarole Winery
Our RIGAMAROLE™ white menagerie of goats, hedgehogs and geese is chock full of the fanciful and big on the outlandish, but upon inspection you'll notice a carefully choreographed collection of interesting varieties. Like our dry white blend - an engaging mingling of aromatic varieties. It's a wonderfully delicious, aromatic and engaging white.
2012 Rigamarole white:
- Double Gold Medal, 2010 Tasters Guild International Wine Competition
- Silver Medal, 2010 Pacific Rim Wine Competition
- Silver Medal, 2010 Northwest Wine Summit
- Silver Medal, 2008 Indy International Wine Competition
- 89 Points, Daenna van Mulligen, The Wine Diva "Bright and juicy, this crowd-pleasing aromatic is perfect for sipping or paired with spicy and similarly aromatic dishes." - August 2008
- 88 Points, Best Aromatic Whites - Varietals and Blends, Anthony Gismondi, Up Magazine - November 2008
Information from BC Liquor Stores
An engaging mingling of Riesling, Gewürztraminer and other Germanic varieties. Don't let these eccentric names fool you – it's a wonderfully dry, aromatic and engaging white. Pair with Asian, Thai, and Indian food.